If you or your family member has been a victim of an accident and suffered catastrophic injury through the wrongful act or negligence of another person or entity, you may seek compensation for the damages in a personal injury lawsuit or a wrongful death lawsuit.
Call a San Diego Accident Lawyer now at (877) 541-2111
Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
Catastrophic injuries are caused by different factors. They may occur instantaneously in a form of a motor vehicle accident, or may result from exposure to a particular toxic substance for a long period of time. In all catastrophic injury cases, however, there is a negligent person or entity involved.
Common catastrophic injuries are:
- Brain injury or head injury that causes disability, coma or persistent vegetative state (PVS) to a victim
- Nerve damage, scarring or disability that results from electrocution or major burns
- Quadriplegia, paraplegia, neuralgia and chronic pain due to spinal cord injury
- Cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy or damage to the brain that results from birth injuries
- Accidental amputation
- Blindness or decreased vision caused by eye injuries
- Disability or serious injuries due to exposure to any toxic substances
- Wrongful death due to caused by fatal accidents
If you suffer catastrophic injuries, you need to contact call a San Diego catastrophic injury attorney at Lexton Law Firm as soon as possible. We strive hard to ensure you receive the care you deserve and help you obtain fair compensation for the injuries you sustained.
Hiring an Attorney
Lexton Law Firm provides legal representation to catastrophic injury victims on a contingency fee basis. We offer our services to clients without charge unless we obtain settlement for them. Once we take on a client’s case, we get paid only when we win the case. At our law firm, there are no up-front fees or costs, no court costs and no filing fees. We get paid when our client is paid.