Stephen Covey killed by carbon monoxide poisoning in Napa County, California.
NAPA COUNTY: Stephen Covey Dead from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Possibly Linked to Propane Heater

“Victim Identified”

NAPA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA (December 26, 2016) – A man suspected of being killed from carbon monoxide poisoning has been identified as 60 year old Stephen Covey, according to local news sources. (map)

Stephen Covey’s brother found Stephen at his home on Monday around 1:00 pm in the 1000 block of Foster Road. Stephen Covey’s home had a strong odor of propane, and Stephen’s brother was overcome by carbon monoxide when he tried to resuscitate his brother.

Responding medical officials rescued Stephen Covey’s brother and rushed him to a hospital, but Stephen Covey was tragically pronounced dead at the scene. A propane tank attached to a heater was found at the scene, and authorities are investigating to determine if the device malfunctioned.

“Some products are manufactured in a way that makes them inherently unsafe in order to simply save money during the manufacturing process. Shortcuts cannot be made or lives may be put in danger. Consumer Safety should never be optional,” said Personal Injury Attorney .
Losing a loved one is an extremely difficult time for any family member or friend affected by a tragedy. If you have lost a loved one due to someone’s negligence, you may have the right to a wrongful death claim against the responsible party. Serving Napa, Visalia, Los Angeles, and throughout California, Lexton Law Firm strongly encourages anyone who may find themselves in this situation to give us a call today at (877) 864-6664. We will fight hard to obtain the care you deserve and just compensation that you and your family are entitled.
[wookle_buttons]
disclaimer2

"When I was injured in a car accident, Lexton Law Firm really helped me. I would highly recommend this law firm!" Lauren McNeil

ATTORNEY ADVERTISING

STAY CONNECTED WITH US:                  

Legal Disclaimer

© 2018 Lexton Law Firm. All Rights Reserved.