LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA (March 30, 2017) – A mom found large chunks of mold in her child’s applesauce pouches over the weekend. She posted her findings on YouTube and Facebook and it went viral. Over 500,000 people have since shared her discovery.
GoGo Squeez, the company that makes the pouches, recalled its applesauce pouches last year for contamination. The Motts CEO, Michael Larroche was in contact with Larroche and an investigation into the packaging of the pouches was made in order to determine the root cause of the contamination.
Worried consumers may call Mott’s at (800) 426-4891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
“Some products are manufactured in a way that makes them inherently unsafe in order to simply save money during the manufacturing process. Shortcuts cannot be made or lives may be put in danger. Consumer Safety should never be optional,” said the attorneys from Lexton Law Firm.
At Lexton Law Firm, we provide the best legal representation that will help you win a settlement. We will work hard to obtain the just compensation for your injuries, losses and suffering and to pursue the justice you deserve. You are not alone in this. Call us at (877) 864-6664 for a free consultation and speak with our lawyers today. W.A.I.L has offices in Orange County and the Los Angeles area to serve you.